In order to follow state and district COVID-19 safety guidelines, Olympus Aquatics Water Polo is restricting spectators to 30 individuals per team/game (60 total spectators).
- All teams will have a maximum of 30 tickets per team; roughly two tickets per athlete. Please limit orders to two per athlete until we know that all athletes who want tickets have gotten them.
- Tickets are free but required to keep within the gathering guidelines.
- Tickets are required for EACH GAME. Spectators will be allowed in the facility through the West doors roughly 15 minutes prior to the start of each game. Immediately following the conclusion of the game, spectators will be asked to exit the facility using the East doors (upstairs). If you are attending more than one game, you will be required to exit and re-enter through the West doors.
- All spectators are required to wear masks while in the facility.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entrance to the facility.
Thank you for your understanding.